Monday, August 2, 2010

Savannah

Well, I am sad to say it is time for an apology. Too early in my opinion but what can ya do? I was reading over my blog title and blog description the other day as I so often do, admiring my blog that I am so very proud of and I noticed something. A few things actually. I noticed that in my many posts (two to be exact) I have talked about A) the history I'd like to discover,  B) the art I'd like to admire, C) the friends I'd like to reconnect with,  D) the delicious food I can't wait to eat, and E) among all this, experiencing beauty in these many different aspects.  Yes, if you were to read over my blog description and my two exciting posts you would find this all out. But perhaps you are wondering about the last part of the sentence so nicely tucked under, "Hello Europe, nice to meet you".  And I quote, '...all with my best friend'. It is true, I have failed to mention her, the one thing that will make this trip even more special. My best friend.  Her name is Savannah if you haven't already put two and two together and she's great to say the least. We met six years ago at bible school and both stayed on for the second year program. Then she left, I stayed and we've seen eachother I think twice in the last four years. But we write letters like mad men, or mad women to be politcally correct and now if things go as planned we will have one incredible reunion in Europe! How cool is that?  So that is that and now you know who the best friend is. Mystery revealed. Unfortunately, I am pictureless but I'll make up for it later. Well, I think I've covered all the bases now. Let me know if I've missed anything. Things are going to get rolling now. I already have my next post planned. Is that nerdy? Meh, who cares?!

No comments:

Post a Comment