Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Brief Interruption!




            I'm sorry to interrupt my 'Top Ten Must See Sights' series but I just thought I should let everyone know that...I BOOKED MY FLIGHT TODAY!! Yes, it is official, I am Europe bound on October 29! I have been waiting for this day a few months now and I kind of felt like Hilary Swank in P.S. I Love You as I walked into the travel agent this morning. I guess the only difference was that my husband that doesn't exist never secretly planned a trip for me to Ireland while dying from a brain tumour, nor did the travel agent welcome me with tears. So, it wasn't quite like the movie BUT it was still super exciting! Yay for Europe!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for booking flights!!! I want to go back over for a visit in spring 2011... I can't wait for that just-booked-a-flight feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a good feeling! that's so cool that you're going back. do you know when in the spring?

    ReplyDelete