Friday, September 24, 2010

Must See sight Number Ten: .....



So this is kind of hard and unfortunately I think I may have to cop-out.  You may be thinking,  "You Lame-O, what do you mean?" Well, first off, thank you for calling me lame and secondly, here is my thinking process... I was trying to decide which place to choose next and I thought, well, maybe London because everyone goes to London when they go to Europe and there's so much to see there. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the list goes on. But then there's Austria and its beauty and the Sound of Music tour. How fun would that be?! Scotland would be beautiful, Spain and it's unique architecture, the Swiss Alps, I could skip back to France and see Vimy Ridge, so many museums, so many tours, I just couldn't decide! And if any of you know me well or even not well, you probably know I am an indecisive person and here I am stuck in a pickle. Hmm...now I am feeling like this post should have a turn around point where I would say " BUT!..." and everyone would cheer and say "Yeah, that is so great, Karin!" but the only but I have is the but I just typed and that type of but didn't bring any exciting turn of events. I did just use the word 'but' five times in one sentence, though. That's pretty impressive.
So anyway, to conclude this post and this series, I would just like to say hi my name is Karin,  I'm traveling the world in 35 days and I'm indecisive.

2 comments:

  1. You know what else is lame?? The fact that every time I leave a comment I have to type the handicapped word... it's a good thing I love you or I very well may have given up by now on leaving comments!

    ReplyDelete