Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Must See Sight Number Nine: Italy



Italy



I want to see Italy. Yes I do. But my problem is I can't just pick one spot in the country. There's too many places I want to see that to pick my top one is near to impossible. There's the colleseum in Rome and just Rome itself, Venice, Tuscany, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Cinque Terre, and oh what I would do to sit outside of a quaint little resturaunt, sipping wine, or eating pizza or eating cheese or eating pizza...did I say pizza already? I think I am most intrigued by their cooking. Italian food has always been my favourite. My mom makes the best spaghetti and lasagne. I swear I've loved it since I was a fetus. It's hard to believe anything could be better but apparently the Italians know where it's at so mom...well, we'll just have to see I guess. I will still love you. That is all for now except that if anyone has any technique for warding off the greasy, creepy Italian men (sorry if any Italian men are reading this but unfortunately this is your stereotype) please let me know. I have been warned plenty of times about the Italian, Greek and French men and all I've got is, "GEH WEG!" which is "Go away!" in German. So ya...I'm just saying.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I did a project on the leaning tower of Pisa in high school... take a pick in front of it for me will ya?

    Also... regarding the creepy men... what was it that you put on my picture before I left for Mexico (also a hot spot for creepy men... any really hot dolphin tamers ;))? Maybe just take Dom everywhere with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..my memory isnt doing so well. not remembering what i put on your picture before mexico!

    ReplyDelete